Our leadership development programs have been specially designed to meet the unique people management challenges of the hospitality industry.
Each module combines theory and practice to get people involved and tap into the existing knowledge and experience in your team.
Whether we’re presenting a tailored program that’s been specifically developed for your organisation, or a short-workshop at your next conference or meeting, our focus is always on results and accountability, so our objective is for all attendees to come away with new ways of thinking, increased enthusiasm, and an actionable list of things to do.
Tailored leadership programs
We specialise in programs that enhance the leadership capabilities of teams and individuals in the hospitality industry, and will be more than happy to develop and facilitate a program specifically for your business covering topics such as:
- Goal setting and planning
- Time management
- Interpersonal communication
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Conflict resolution
- Coaching others to high performance
- Team effectiveness.
Usually delivered as a series of full-day or half-day sessions, these programs combine theory and practice to increase participants’ self-awareness and tap into the wider knowledge and experience of the group.
At the end of each session participants set their development goals and action plans based on their learning. To reinforce learning and build confidence, each new session starts with a debrief and reflection process in which participants share their experiences putting their new skills into practice.
All these programs are underpinned by the Everything DiSC Management profiling tool and the diverse experience of Murray Wright and his associates.
Our short workshops are ideal for your next conference or as a taster session to determine whether working with us long term will prove valuable for you and your team. These workshops typically last about 2.5 hours, and are suitable for groups of 10-50 people.
- Leadership thinking, a short workshop designed to make people aware of the most important traits of effective leaders and how they can demonstrate leadership and responsibility themselves – regardless of their role in your team or organisation
- Communication and Me, a hands-on communication skills workshop that places particular emphasis on developing active listening skills
- Managing transition, a useful half-day program that provides managers moving into new roles with a framework that empowers them to create positive relationships and build trust with their new team
For more details of any of these programs or to discuss how we can put together a tailor-made training package for your organisation, please phone Murray Wright on 0407 262 475 (from outside Australia, dial +61 407 262 475) or contact us.
Download this article to read more about how to invest your training in those who matter – Download HM Magazine Article, Oct 2014 (131)