“The important and difficult job is never to find the right answers, it is to find the right questions”
Murray Wright & Associates uses its unique experiences of different business models and coaching skills to work with clients, building a clear picture of the current business situation and helping:
- Create the vision
- Align resources
- Execute the Plan
If it is not consulting you are looking for but business coaching or mentoring, then we are also able to use our broad experience and skills to meet your needs.
When it comes to jobs, we understand that hotel jobs and hotel management are among the most demanding. We know this having worked both in both back and front of house, and from the bottom up.
At Murray Wright & Associates, we combine professional, coaching and life experience to bring a unique offering to the hospitality consulting table. With skills developed from hotel management and within advisory and consulting firms, Murray Wright has a team ready to tackle any hospitality challenges.
The company brings together expertise from Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia: Experts with practical exposure of running individual hotels, hotel groups and tourism ventures. While Australia is the main area of our consultancy work, our credentials and testimonials feature completed assignments in South Korea and Thailand in recent years.
Murray Wright and his associates have enjoyed some of the best hospitality jobs in the business!
In the current economic conditions, the performance of your hotel management company needs to be under the microscope, ensuring that your investment is being managed for optimal return, and is receiving the degree of sales, marketing and operational support it warrants.
Download this FREE brochure which provides a Guide for Hotel Owners, Holding your Hotel Management Company Accountable (327)
Our hospitality and hotel management credentials cover:
- Asset management and owner representation with hotel management companies
- Operational audits and improvement planning (incl hotels, caravan parks, business schools)
- Operator search and selection for hotels
- Strategic reviews and development of business models
Our associates provide complementary services including:
- Brand development
- Conference and event yield management
- Issues management and PR (public relations) counsel
- Marketing reviews and strategy
- Sales reviews and strategy development
- Revenue management
- Business Advisory
The benefits of an independent external review:
Rather than boldly tell you what you’ll get, we have provided some talking points and conversation starters that might help you identify how we can add value for your business. If any of these questions resonate, we’re happy to discuss them further.
- How does my business perform relative to the market (revenue, growth, expenses) and am I satisfied with that?
- What are my current and future competitive advantages?
- How real are the problems that are being presented? Are there any ready-made solutions available?
- Are business objectives and plans clear and understood by our team? Do they align with overarching goals?
- Are they the right goals? Do we need to re-evaluate?
- Are our staff activities relevant to our goals?
- How accurately are the business results measured? Are they the right measurements?
- What is the “effort-reward” equation in the business operation?
- Does what we have or offer suit the market we are targeting?
- Do we change our offering or change the market?
- What financial provision has been made to develop the business or service in the short, medium or long term?
- How up to date are my risk management strategies?
- Am I getting value for money from current management and methodologies?
Call Murray on 0407 262 475 to discuss your situation and how we could support your goal attainment, or email us your enquiry.
As mentioned earlier, we will not waste your time if we feel we can’t help you. We will endeavour to put you in touch with someone who can.