Working on similar principles to individual coaching, team coaching creates greater awareness amongst the team and uses that awareness to remove obstacles and build a strong foundation for future success.
Feel that your team is under-performing?
- Missed deadlines and not making the numbers
- No clear focus with low levels of trust
- Poor engagement between team members
- Lack of participation from some individuals
- Lack of ownership and accountability from individuals and as a group
What can coaching do for your team to make it successful?
- Set common values with the team
- Instill purpose and clarity with shared goals creating clear focus
- Give everyone a voice
- Create individual and team accountability
How will your business benefit?
- Greater team and individual performance at all levels delivering results
- Retention of key people
- Create new levels of achievement
What does a team coaching program look like?
As with the individual coaching, the team coaching is tailored to the situation. Once the situation is clear and outcomes agreed an appropriate program will be developed.
The program can be broken down to:
- Develop understanding of team dynamics through interview or survey
- Establish the rules of engagement for the team
- Facilitate the exploration of trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and focus on results within the team
- Make individual and team committments to change
- Review success, share learning, and make new commitments
If you wish to know more about team coaching and how it could help in your situation call Murray on 04047 262 475 or e-mail him at email@example.com